Dear Family and Friends,
I am excited to spread a little holiday cheer while baking cooking and raising funds for an organization near and dear to my heart – the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network (ACS CAN).
I'm baking Sea Salt Caramel Thumbprint Cookies this year because even in the midst of a worldwide pandemic cancer has not stopped. I had a recurrence scare this year, when a spot was discovered in my left lung. Turns out it's nothing, but there were a couple of months there where I was more wary of the prospect of starting up treatment again than of how much the world has changed in the last nine months.
We have so much work to do to keep research funding at appropriate levels, to end health inequities, and to ensure patients in treatment enjoy the best quality of life possible. Your purchase of cookies helps make that possible.
Here are a few notes about this fundraiser:
- Cookies are $15/dozen or $25/2 dozen
- The fundraiser will be open through the first week of December.
- Cookies will be delivered to your door, safely and without contact in the Knoxville area only.
- I will email when your cookies are ready to be delivered.
- If you need cookies for a specific date, please let me know by emailing email@example.com.
Thanks so much for your support of ACS CAN. I look forward to being part of your Happy Holidays!
Peace and Gratitude,
Contributions or membership payments to the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network Inc. are not tax deductible.